The 10-Minute Plyometric Workout
Torch Fat Fast!
Plie Squat JumpTargets abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes pointed out. Lower into a deep plie squat with hands clasped in front of chest.
- Jump as high as you can, tapping heels together in midair.
- Land with knees soft in plie squat position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
One-Legged Dead Lift HopTargets abs, butt, and legs
- Stand on left leg, right knee lifted to hip height; raise arms out to sides and bend elbows (to resemble a goalpost).
- Keeping back flat and arms raised, hinge forward; extend right leg behind you (body is parallel to floor, head to right heel).
- Reverse motion, returning upright, and as right knee lifts forward, push off left leg to jump up.
- Land softly on left leg and repeat.
- Continue for 30 seconds, trying not to let right leg touch floor. Switch sides and repeat for 30 seconds.
- MAKE IT EASIER: After jump, tap right foot on floor, then lift knee again.
Double JumpTargets abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and arms by sides. Lower into a deep squat and bring hands together in front of chest.
- Jump as high as you can and land in lunge position with left leg forward (bend both knees 90 degrees).
- Jump as high as you can again and land in squat position.
- Repeat the lunge-squat jump combo, landing with right leg forward. Continue for 45 seconds, alternating sides.
Lateral LungeTargets abs, butt, and legs
- Step left leg out to left side, bending left knee while keeping right leg straight; hinge body forward from waist. Touch right hand to floor between feet and place left hand on top of left thigh.
- Pushing off left heel, shuffle to right two times, ending in side lunge to right with right knee bent and left leg straight; touch left hand to floor between feet.
- Repeat movement to left side, pushing off right heel.
- Continue for 45 seconds, alternating sides.
Pop-UpTargets shoulders, triceps, abs, butt, and legs
- Lie facedown on floor, palms next to chest, toes turned under.
- Do a push-up, using upward momentum to jump left foot in between hands and quickly stand up into a plie squat as you bring hands beside chest.
- Reverse motion to start.
- Continue for 45 seconds, alternating legs.
Plank-Straddle HopTargets shoulders, triceps, abs, butt, inner thighs, and outer thighs
- Start on floor in plank position with feet hip-width apart, balancing on forearms and toes, elbows directly under shoulders, palms flat on floor.
- Hop feet out to sides into a wide V, then hop feet back to start position.
- Straighten arms, pressing palms into floor (hands will be slightly in front of shoulders on floor).
- Reverse motion, lowering forearms to floor. Repeat for 30 to 45 seconds.